PHD: EOI Water Sector Technical Training
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Abt Associates Pty Ltd is the Managing Contractor for the Australia - Timor Leste Partnership for Human Development (PHD) operating under the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Aid Program. The PHD represents Australia’s long-term vision for enhancing human development in Timor-Leste. It brings together the Australian Embassy’s (Timor-Leste) diverse activities in health, education, water, nutrition, gender equality, disability and social protection into a single program to maximise effectiveness, relevance and performance.
You are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to provide the following services:
Water Sector Technical Training
Package 1: Pump technician and operator training
Package 2: Suco water technician
Package 3: Pump system and water scheme design for engineers
- Bidder must be an accredited training organization for the relevant courses (electrical and plumbing) in Timor Leste
- Bidder must have technical personnel with appropriate technical and training experience to deliver INDMO accredited training in pump maintenance and repair
- Bidder must have appropriate logistical capacity.
Your Expression of Interest should include:
- Details of your Company including core business functions, Business Registration documentation, and an assigned point of contact for future correspondence.
- Brief details of similar Timor Leste assignments in the areas mentioned above
- Brief details as to how you will address the selection criteria above.
- Details of two Referees.
- The signature of your authorised representative.
Successful applicants will be included in a shortlist of companies who will be issued with a comprehensive formal Request for Quotation.
The deadline for submission of the EOI is 17.00 hrs on Monday 14th December 2016.
Your submission should be emailed to:
Abt Procurement Department, Abt Associates
Request for Tender
5.00pm, 14 December 2016