PHD: EOI for Local Water Resource Assessments
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Abt Associates Pty Ltd is the Managing Contractor for the Australia - Timor Leste Partnership for Human Development (PHD) operating under the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade Aid Program. The PHD represents Australia’s long-term vision for enhancing human development in Timor-Leste. It brings together the Australian Embassy’s (Timor-Leste) diverse activities in health, education, water, nutrition, gender equality, disability and social protection into a single program to maximise effectiveness, relevance and performance
You are invited to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to provide the following services:
Local Water Resource Assessments
Development of a methodology to conduct Water Resources Assessments in approximately ten target sucos across Timor-Leste. The locations will be dependent on grants to partner INGOs but are likely to include some or all of, Bobonaro, Liquica, Aileu, Baucau, Covalima and Oecusse.
- Bidder must have appropriately qualified personnel.
- Bidder must have experience of water resource assessments in Timor Leste and have the capacity to analyse water resource data.
- Bidder must have the capacity and experience of training in this field.
Your Expression of Interest should include:
- Details of your Company including core business functions, Business Registration documentation, and an assigned point of contact for future correspondence.
- Brief details of similar Timor Leste assignments in the areas mentioned above
- Brief details as to how you will address the selection criteria above.
- Details of two Referees.
- The signature of your authorised representative.
Successful applicants will be included in a shortlist of companies who will be issued with a comprehensive formal Request for Quotation.
The deadline for submission of the EOI is 17.00 hrs on Monday 14th December 2016.
Your submission should be emailed to:
Abt Procurement Department, Abt Associates
Request for Tender
5.00pm, 14 December 2016